Friday 23 May 2014

Things that annoy me 2: Batman

Hi! I’m not dead! yeah, weekdays are too hard to write on, so I’m probably only going to be writing here on weekends from now on. Now that I have quickly said that, lets get on with the blog!
So, yes another things that annoy me, YAY! So, I’m going to be talking about something that will probably make no sense at all, but the thing that annoys me is Batman. If you don’t know who Batman is, get the hell out of my blog you sadistic anti-nerd. I’m feeling a bit weird today, so sorry if this turns out really weird. So, you may say ‘Sam, why does Batman annoy you?’ because of his fricking stupid amount of popularity, to literally quote the green lantern, ‘your not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?’ Batman is just some rich guy. I guess he is technically a ninja as well as a billionaire, but I still think that he just has a stupid amount of popularity. Take a look at iron man, basically the smarter, less annoying Bruce Wayne. Now lets be brutally honest, if the Batman films and comics were more realistic, Batman would no way be able to survive, he has no particular advantage other than his ninja training, but that cant help you dodge bullets can it? I would have no problem if he sunk down a bit and knew his place, like the green arrow, once again basically batman but rather than ninja-ness he has archery skill. If Batman were more that amount of popularity than one of the most famous superheroes of all time. In my view, the best thing about Batman is Nightwing, and it really says something when your favourite part about a superhero is that they introduced another superhero. One thing that does redeem the comic Batman is the detective part of him, the part that means he doesn’t entirely depend on other people or just sheer muscle to get him to the next part of the story, but in the dark knight series, he doesn’t even have that. Rant over, now you know why I dislike Batman.
ADIOS MIS AMIGOS!
Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment