Saturday 24 May 2014

Sam reviews: X-men Origins: Wolverine

Hey! That's right, I'm back, and I'm here to kill the spirits of all X-men Origins: Wolverine fans, lets get started, shall we? Now, if I get some stuff wrong, that's because I have only properly seen the film once, I have sat down and tried to watch this film several times, but only the first time I saw it did I manage to actually get through it. So, I sat down a couple of days ago and tried to watch it, as I am doing an X-men marathon before I go to see Days of future past on Monday (Days of future past review to come!). but yeah, I tried to watch it, but ended up skipping all wolverine heavy bits and only watched the bits with Gambit and the final battle scene. First of, almost every time I try to watch it, the long as heck start puts me off. The people that made this movie seriously overate how much we care about wolverines woodcutting days in Canada. So, after the stupid and boring bit that you are a god if you managed to sit through, there is the bit where Wolverine is implanted with the Adamantium. This bit was kinda cool, but after you have seen it once, the whole killing everyone thing gets a bit old. So, then there's the big helicopter chase, blah blah blah, no one cares, blah blah blah. Then, after an hour of absolute boredom and you reflecting on your life, Logan meets Gambit. I will just say right here that I am a huge Gambit fan, and I would love the parts he was in even if they were terrible, but actually, Gambit was no that bad. in fact, after having seen the terribleness that is the start of this movie, I would almost say that they made him the best part of the film. So yeah, they inevitably fight, then team up. I'm pretty sure something then happens, but I skipped it because yawn, and then they are at the power station thingy. So, the big finale of the film, and I would give it a 'meh'. So, Wolverine kills some stuff, frees the mutants (Including Cyclops and Emma Frost) and then he goes somewhere else. There he meets Deadpool. So yeah, who's freaking idea was it to cast Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool!? Well sir, you will rot in hell for all eternity. So, the incarnation of Deadpool (who's nickname is 'the merc with a mouth') without a mouth. I applaud you the idiots that decided this was a good idea. So yeah, they have a fight, people die, everything is destroyed BLAH BLAH BLAH. I honestly think this is one of the worst films I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of bad films. I honestly wish this movie was never made, because it is so utterly stupid. I'm too angry at this STUPID FREAKING FILM to go on. I'm going ot go and throw my copy of this film out of a window, until next time,
ADIOS MIS AMIGOS!
Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment